В мире фильмов и сериалов, актеров кино и много другого!

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Миса Уехара / Misa Uehara

Сообщений 1 страница 20 из 77

http://static2.keep4u.ru/2015/11/22/MISAUEKARAMisaUeharavfaiS.jpg
Карьера: Актриса
Рост: 1.68 м
Дата рождения: 21 декабря, 1983 • стрелец •
Место рождения: Шига (префектура), Япония
Жанры: драма, мелодрама, комедия
Всего фильмов: 17; 2002-2012

Фильмография
16.Tokyo Airport (мини-сериал, 2012)/Tokyo Airport ... Miki kudo
15.Shukumei 1969-2010: Once Upon a Time in Tokyo (сериал, 2010)/Shukumei 1969-2010: Once Upon a Time in Tokyo
14.100 сцен любви (2009)/100 scene no Koi
13.Пандора (сериал, 2008)/Pandora ... Chika Kadowaki
12.Прошу внимания! (ТВ, 2008)/Atenshon purîzu supesharu: Ôsutoraria Shidonî hen ... Saori Hirota
11.Nagai nagai satsujin (ТВ, 2007)/Nagai nagai satsujin ... Yukie Mitsuda
10.Женщина-гора, женщина-стена (сериал, 2007)/Yama onna kabe onna ... Yoshino Kanako
9.Дорогие мои ученики! (сериал, 2007)/Seito shokun! ... Torii Rena
8.Batterî (2007)/Batterî ... Kaoruko Ono
7.Я просто люблю тебя (2006)/Tada, kimi wo aishiteru ... Saki Inoue
6.Нодамэ Кантабиле (сериал, 2006)/Nodame kantâbire ... Saiko Tagaya
5.Прошу внимания (сериал, 2006)/Atenshon purîzu ... Saori Hirota
4.Koi no karasawagi drama special (ТВ, 2005)/Koi no karasawagi drama special
3.Birthday Wedding (2005)/Birthday Wedding ... Chiharu
2.Рокерс (2003)/Rokkazu ... Mayumi
1.Проклятие (2002) /Ju-on ... Izumi Tôyama

wonderful issues altogether, you just gained a new reader. What might you suggest in regards to your submit that you made a few days ago? Any certain?

I'll immediately seize your rss feed as I can't to find your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service. Do you've any? Please let me understand so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Everyone loves what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage! Keep up the great works guys I've incorporated you guys to our blogroll.

Very good article! We are linking to this great content on our site. Keep up the good writing.

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on various websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content into it? Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

Pretty nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I have truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again very soon!

Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the great work.

May I simply just say what a comfort to discover somebody who genuinely understands what they are discussing on the web. You actually know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. A lot more people really need to look at this and understand this side of your story. I was surprised you're not more popular given that you definitely possess the gift.

What i do not realize is actually how you are no longer really a lot more neatly-appreciated than you might be right now. You're so intelligent. You already know thus significantly on the subject of this topic, produced me individually consider it from a lot of various angles. Its like men and women don't seem to be fascinated unless it's one thing to do with Woman gaga! Your own stuffs great. All the time take care of it up!

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts as long as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog? My website is in the exact same niche as yours and my users would certainly benefit from some of the information you present here. Please let me know if this ok with you. Thanks!

This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

Hi there friends, how is everything, and what you wish for to say on the topic of this article, in my view its actually awesome for me.

Hey excellent website! Does running a blog such as this require a large amount of work? I have very little understanding of computer programming but I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future. Anyhow, should you have any suggestions or techniques for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic however I simply needed to ask. Thanks a lot!

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I were a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept

I was recommended this web site by my cousin. I'm now not positive whether or not this put up is written via him as nobody else know such targeted about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

Hi there, I enjoy reading all of your post. I wanted to write a little comment to support you.

This excellent website really has all of the information I needed about this subject and didn't know who to ask.

Attractive part of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to say that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing for your feeds and even I success you get right of entry to persistently quickly.

Быстрый ответ

Напишите ваше сообщение и нажмите «Отправить»